Full Time Traineeships are offered to employees wishing to gain qualifications and move into new areas of the company. As with School Based Traineeships, trainees begin their training with the Certificate III in Transport and Distribution (Warehouse and Storage).
Certificate III in Transport and Distribution (Warehousing and Storage)
This certificate provides trainees with the skills and knowledge for a role in general warehousing duties. This course covers topics such as:
- Stock Locating
- Stock Replenishment
- Forklift Operation
- Order Picking
- Reconciliation and Order Checking
This course, combined with product knowledge and services, develops the skills needed to progress within the company.
Cert III in Business Administration
This certificate provides trainees with the skills and knowledge for a role in general branch accounts and administration duties. This course covers topics such as:
- Process Accounts Payable and Receivable
- Address Customer Needs
- Promote Products and Services
- Prepare Financial Reports
- Participate in OHS Processes
- Create electronic presentations
Employees wishing to further their careers within the business and
have completed the Certificate III in Transport and Distribution or
Certificate III in Business Administration can then undertake
Certificate III in Wholesale Operations.
Certificate III in Wholesale Operations
This course is designed to ensure staff have the necessary sales and interpersonal skills to be a successful company salesperson in a wholesale business. The course covers topics such as:
- Understand wholesale business practices
- Build sales relationships
- Access product and service performance data
- Sell products and services to business customers
- Communicate in the workplace
- Understand and use product and service information to improve business
Career Development Pathways can be individualised for the employee and further training is offered dependant on the pathway. Development Pathways lead to Branch Management and beyond.